Our client is a Silicon Valley software company with strong experience in the conferencing industry. The product we are working on lets anyone screen share and host online meetings that are easy to attend. Participants join in 1 Click on any device and do not need to download any software to attend.
We are looking for an iOS developer with experience to process video: encoding / decoding, streaming, broadcast, etc. For the development and maintenance of application aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications to stream video from the screen and integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Minimum of 2+ years in iOS development;
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C;
- Experience with iOS API to record or stream video from the screen;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and SocketIO to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning;
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and familiarity with continuous integration.
- Nice to have experience with Node.js.
- Competitive compensation;
- Friendly team with a good sense of humor;
- Private Entrepreneur registration and support;
- Market-level salary with scheduled performance reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable workplace;
- Annual paid vacation and sickness;