This position is for a spot on our client-support-engineering team to support Mobile product (iOS/Android). You will be working with large, enterprise level clients (marketing and developers) to help them install and gather all required information so they will have the best experience possible using the product.
The product is used for gathering business analytics and adjusting existing applications according to marketing requirements for enterprise level clients.
- Work cross functionally with software developers, quality engineers, and systems engineers to define the tools, processes and implementation to support an Agile software development environment;
- General bug fixing, enhancements, test suite development, support and participation in all other activities defined in the company’s product development process.
- 0.5 – 1 years of experience in iOS/Android development;
- Must have knowledge and experience with Java, Swift, Objective-C;
- Must have knowledge with different mobile platforms (iOS/Android);
- Must have knowledge of creating/editing apps for Android or iOS and services in the past;
- Understanding of architecture and life cycle of mobile applications;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- BS/CS degree or equivalent experience;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Analytics knowledge and experience;
- Previous use of analytics services such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Friendly team with a good sense of humor;
- Comfortable workplace;
- Annual paid vacation and sickness.