A project manager is responsible for overseeing the completion of a project, and they will typically be involved with every step of the process from hiring to construction.
- Good understanding of all roles in development process;
- Manage development teams within budget and project schedule;
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients;
- Translate customer needs to development team via solid and clear documentation;
- Assess training needs and select training tools for team members;
- Experience in preparing project documentation;
- Organize and participate regular team meetings, provide team efficiency/performance review;
- Create and execute development plans across multiple projects and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Plan projects from very beginning, track progress and forecast load;
- Analyze estimates;
- Generate invoices;
- Interviews with candidates.
- Strong knowledge of PM methodology;
- General knowledge of IT industry;
- Must be able to work independently to gather requirements and translate it into solutions;
- Must be able to analyze project tasks content and optimize work allocation between teams;
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional organizational and work control skills;
- Strong people management skills;
- English at a working professional level, both written and spoken;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Customer relations management;
- Sales management;
- Time management.
- Competitive compensation;
- Friendly team with a good sense of humor;
- Private Entrepreneur registration and support;
- Market-level salary with scheduled performance reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable workplace;
- Annual paid vacation and sickness;
- Fully paid lunches;
- English classes with native speaking teachers.
Join the Team!