Our client is a revolutionary medical software company, providing first in class technology to aid in the detection of coronary artery disease.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with expertise in Python and Django and passion to work at the intersection of Big Data and Cloud applications in a fast-paced, agile start-up.
- Develop production level code using Python and Django development framework;
- Work cross functionally with software developers, quality engineers, and systems engineers to define the tools, processes and implementation to support an Agile software development environment;
- General bug fixing, enhancements, test suite development, support and participation in all other activities defined in the company’s product development process.
- Minimum of 3 years object-oriented coding experience in Python and Django;
- Strong SOA / API development and architecture;
- BS Degree in Computer Science or technical field preferred;
- Some experience working with a DevOps team (continuous integration, Chef, automated deployment);
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Competitive compensation;
- Friendly team with a good sense of humor;
- Private Entrepreneur registration and support;
- Market-level salary with scheduled performance reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable workplace;
- Annual paid vacation and sickness;
Our US-based Client is an exciting, revolutionary, medical software start-up that has received international recognition for exceptional strides in healthcare innovation. The company is changing cardiovascular healthcare through improvements in the accuracy of non-invasive tests for Coronary Artery Disease, the most common form of Heart Disease and the number one killer of men and women in the United States. The company operates as a SaaS business that processes standard Computed Tomographic (CT) imaging to generate 3D models of patients’ coronary arteries for physicians’ use.