Datamart provides a full spectrum of IT services through the entire development cycle, starting from requirements assessment and solution design, to development, quality assurance, deployment, and support.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who will become a member of our dream team.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments;
- Monitor servers, applications, databases (both local and cloud-based);
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security;
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users, make recommendations for future upgrades including budget planning;
- Perform periodic on-call duty;
- Analyze and clarify customer queries through troubleshooting and researching existing knowledge base articles and known issues;
- Diagnose the root cause of customer technical issues and resolving wherever possible in real time;
- Installation, configuration and administration of LAN and WAN equipment;
- Support video security;
- Develop solutions to improve information security;
- Support users.
- Network: Wireless, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, VPN, VLAN, Ethernet, Routing, Firewalls etc;
- OS X, OS X server, CentOS, Ubuntu and Amazon Linux;
- Web and application servers (Apache, Nginx, Tomcat);
- Amazon Web Services IaaS and SaaS;
- Monitoring (Nagios, Zabbix);
- Virtualization (KVM, Proxmox);
- Source Control Systems (Git);
- Shell Scripting, Python (basic knowledge);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Google Apps in advanced scenario;
- Jenkins CI/CD, Git lab CI;
- Jira issue tracker;
- IT procurement planning;
- Windows Server (2008R2, 2012, 2012R2).
- Competitive compensation;
- Friendly team with a good sense of humor;
- Private Entrepreneur registration and support;
- Market-level salary with scheduled performance reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable workplace;
- Annual paid vacation and sickness;
- Fully paid lunches;
- English classes with native speaking teachers.